Nosh is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products.
The terms of service below establish a basic agreement between the you and us however, where reasonable, NOSH will always seek a solution reflective of the specific circumstances that satisfies both parties. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any issue that arises.
When purchasing from Nosh you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the terms below. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time by Nosh without notice and at all times are subject to a "fair play" understanding.
All images on this website are subject to copyright.
• All transaction will be displayed and processed in Australian Dollars. (AUD)
• Please take care to enter all delivery details correctly. Incorrect information can result in delays or failed delivery. For deliveries to business addresses you must include the business name with your order.
• We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock. As many of our suppliers are small producers who are themselves subject to seasonal availability and production limitations, we reserve the right to replace any unavailable product with a product of equal or greater value and quality.
• If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order we will notify you within 2 business days to discuss cancellation or an alternative at your discretion.
• We do not actively track the delivery of each order through to conclusion. If a recipient has not received an order, it is your responsibility to inform us so that we can pursue the delivery with our couriers.
• Orders containing alcohol may only be purchased and delivered to persons over the age of 18. No quantity of alcohol will be delivered independently of a more substantial order of food or giftware.
• Nosh will endeavour to deliver an order by the date requested however this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control. You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
• Orders will be dispatched upon payment in full to Nosh.
• No deliveries are made on public holidays. Weekend deliveries are available by prior arrangement.
• All cancellation of orders must be done no later than the delivery leaving Nosh. We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the order has left our store.
• Most deliveries will be handled by third party courier companies. We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure delivery however we remain subject to the conduct of the couriers themselves. If the delivery is exceptionally late, arrives in damaged or poor condition or simply does not arrive at all, we will refund or resend depending on the circumstances and usually in consultation with you.
• Our Shipping policy is detailed separately in the links at the bottom of this page.
• Our Refund Policy is detailed separately in the links at the bottom of this page.
• Our Security Policy is detailed separately in the links at the bottom of this page.