At Nosh we aim to ensure that all of our hampers and others products in your order reach you or your recipient in mint condition! Once the product is passed onto a courier or AusPost the hamper is no longer within our scope of responsibility.
Delivery cost is charged in addition to the goods ordered. Deliveries will be sent on our standard delivery terms, unless you request otherwise.
Inner Perth Metro | $16
Outer Perth Metro | $20
Regional WA deliveries and interstate deliveries | $30.
Generally metro deliveries are via a courier, while regional deliveries are sent with Australia Post. Australia Post is sometimes used as an alternative for Outer Metro deliveries.
We don't normally do express post but it can be arranged.
We do not guarantee same day delivery for any orders but we do make up hampers as we get them. If it's possible to get it out on the day & if the recipient is home then yes we try. Keeping in mind the busier times of the year it wont be possible. We do not deliver on weekends. (please call and we might be able to work something out) Any orders placed on weekends will be delivered at the start of the work week.
Typical delivery times are 1-3 days. If the destination is in a regional area and/or during busy periods, the delivery times may be delayed.
To ensure ease of tracking, hampers will usually need to be signed for on delivery otherwise they may need to be collected by the recipient.
All online hampers are in a reusable magnetic closure box. These boxes are closed.
We don't deliver cheese hampers, This is pick up only.
Hamper deliveries during summer will not be left unless specifically instructed by recipient (due to the perishable nature of many of our products in the heat).
Please read Pre Delivery Protocol below. We require detailed delivery information so deliveries can be completed smoothly. Any delivery attempts after the original attempt will incur additional fees. If you are unsure of any delivery details the hamper or gift can be collected from our store.
Pre Delivery Protocol
Please ensure details for delivery are correct upon placing your order.
Ensure both your contact and the recipients contact details (name and number) are correct. We need to contact the recipient prior to delivery to ensure secure delivery. We cannot make a delivery without these details.
We ensure gift discretion. Thus, we do not tell the recipient who the gift is from.
We cannot leave items at gated or locked addresses. We require gate codes or alternatively please provide a business address for the recipient.
Pick Up from NOSH
We are more than happy for you or the recipient to pick up the hamper from the store during normal trading hours - we do not charge for this.
Special & Urgent deliveries
We can only facilitate special deliveries upon reason.
**Please contact us prior to placing any urgent order**
Urgent delivery services including express, overnight and same day may be available upon request. This depends on the volume of orders we are handling and other factors. (keep in mind, we are only a small store). If we can process an order for express/urgent delivery, it will be charged at an additional cost.
**Please contact us prior to placing any overseas orders**
Unfortunetly at this time we do not offer overseas deliveries. If this is the intent for your gift we can provide the hamper and packing but cannot ship. This will have to be handled at your discretion.
If you are sending multiple hampers to a single address, we would be happy to discuss the delivery terms to ensure that the cost is no more than necessary. Please contact us at the store to discuss bulk deliveries or use the query delivery terms button in the order form before placing the order.
General Shipping Conditions:
• Nosh reserves the right to withhold shipment in the event we decide that confirmation of the order or payment is required prior to delivery.
• Due to the perishable nature of the foods included (and the likelihood that our special deliveries will be nabbed by non-recipients), we cannot leave hampers at their destinations without being “accepted”, unless otherwise agreed. (For example, the recipient can give permission for the hamper to be left in safe place.)
• Hampers which contain cheese, pâté, terrines or other highly perishable foods (virtually anything from our fridge), will only be delivered to the Perth CBD and Perth Metro area if you have made a special arrangement with us, otherwise these hampers are PICK UP only. These hampers have a clear comment in the description to help you identify these hampers
• We need a contact name, phone number & email for the recipient. For couriered deliveries, we always take the time to call the recipient to find out the best time frame for delivery, to ensure they receive it in pristine condition. We assure you that this will not be shared or used on any database. Please ensure that you have provided the correct delivery address and contact details for the recipient. Deliveries requiring more than one attempt due to an error in the order (for example, incorrect/incomplete address or phone number) will be charged accordingly.
• Most deliveries will be handled by third party courier companies. We will do everything reasonably possible to ensure delivery, however we remain subject to the conduct of the couriers themselves. If the delivery is exceptionally late, arrives in poor condition or simply does not arrive at all, please contact us as soon as possible. We will usually refund or resend depending on the circumstances and usually in consultation with you.
• Standard deliveries are Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
• Please call us on 0410 006 711 if you have any queries.
We are open from
10am - 7pm Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
10am - 9pm Thursday. Friday & Saturday
10am - 4pm Sunday